Mallard - SLEEPS up to 8
This detached property next to the boatyard has a lovely garden, looking out over the main River Bure with all its bustling activity, and would be perfect for keen fishermen. Fitted out beautifully, the Lodge can sleep 8 in 4 bedrooms.
Wroxham is considered to be the 'gateway to the Norfolk Broads' and is an ideal base from which to explore the surrounding area, It also means that shops, Pubs and Restaurants are just up the road.
- Pets Welcome. (max 2 pets, £25 per pet fee payable - a refundable security deposit of £50 will be taken on arrival)
- Garden area with BBQ facilities and direct access to the river - perfect for fishing (no fence!)
- Dayboat – see note below
- Parking for 2 cars
- White towels and complimentary toiletries in each bathroom
- Welcome bag on arrival
- Washing machine
- Cot & High Chair (please bring your own bedding for the cot)
- Linen, Towels and Electricity included
- DVD player
All single sex parties, mixed parties aged 25 and under, will be asked to pay a £200 security deposit per house on arrival.
To help you get the most from your Norfolk Broads holiday, each property enjoys the added bonus of a free day boat. A day boat will NOT be supplied during the school holiday (from Fri 28th May - Sun 6th June 2021 and Fri 23rd July - Sun 5th September 2021), during this time, self-catering guests will receive a 10% discount off the hire terms of a day boat. Please note all day boats can only carry a maximum of 8 people.
To check availability or book, select a date
- entrance hall
- Two double bedrooms each with en-suite shower and WC.
- Two twin bedded rooms
- Family bathroom, bath with overhead shower / WC
- Open tread stairs leading to the first floor
- Open plan kitchen, living room & dining area.
- Kitchen appliances include a full-size fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Spacious sitting room with flat screen T.V/DVD, leading to furnished balcony with views over The River Bure.
- Built-In BBQ
- Patio Funiture