Grebe - SLEEPS up to 8
Grebe is a holiday cottage designed in an 'upside-down' style with a spacious open plan kitchen/diner and sitting room on the first floor. The holiday homes large French doors lead to a furnished balcony where you can relax and enjoy the sights and sounds of the River Bure.
Fitted out to the highest standard, this holiday let can sleep 8 people in four bedrooms. For larger parties, Grebe & Coot can be connected via an adjoining door to provide self-catering accommodation for up to 16 people
Wroxham and Hoveton are considered to be a 'gateway to the Norfolk Broads National Park' and make an ideal base from which to explore the surrounding area. The village is also full of shops and restaurants within walking distance of your holiday home.
- Free day boat (see exceptions below)
- Pets Welcome, max 2 pets, £25 per pet fee payable - a refundable security deposit of £50 will be taken on arrival
- Garden area with BBQ facilities
- River frontage - perfect for fishing (no fence!)
- Parking for 2 cars
- White towels and complimentary toiletries in each bathroom
- Welcome bag on arrival
ALL single sex parties, mixed parties aged 25 and under, will be asked to pay a £200 security deposit per house on arrival.
A day boat is NOT supplied during the Whitsun and Summer Holidays, (Friday 28th May to Sun 6th June 2021 and Fri 23rd July - Sun 5th September 2021,)during this time, self-catering guests will receive a 10% discount off the hire terms of a day boat.
Please note all day boats can only carry a maximum of 8 people.
To check availability or book, select a date
Property DetailGround floor:-
- Two double bedrooms each with en-suite shower and toilet
- Two twin bedded rooms
- Separate bathroom with overhead shower and toilet
- Entrance hall and open tread stairs leading to the first floor
First Floor consists of:-
- Open plan kitchen & dining area. Kitchen appliances include full-size fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Spacious lounge area with flat screen T.V/DVD, leading to a furnished balcony with views over Daisy Broad.