Jib Sail - SLEEPS up to 8
Jib Sail was renovated in December 2019 ready for the 2020 season
The Sail Loft Apartments are situated within our working boatyard and are named after the old Sail Loft they replaced. These spacious self-catering apartments have accommodation over three floors and have been designed with comfort in mind, with balconies & sun deck areas for relaxing & watching the boats on the river go by.
The village of Hoveton (Wroxham) is just a 5-minute walk and home to 'Roys of Wroxham' said to be the largest village shop in the world where you can buy almost anything. The village also has a good selection of pubs, restaurants and takeaways.
Jib Sail has four bedrooms, two twin bedded and two doubles rooms.
- Dayboat provided free (outside school holidays,see dates below)
- Pets Welcome, max 2 pets, £25 per pet fee payable - a refundable security deposit of £50 will be taken on arrival
- ALL single sex parties, mixed parties aged 25 and under, will be asked to pay a £200 security deposit per house on arrival.
- Parking for 2 cars
- White towels and complimentary toiletries in each bathroom
- Welcome bag on arrival
To help you get the most from your Norfolk Broads holiday, each property enjoys the added bonus of a FREE DAY BOAT except during the school holiday (from Friday 23rd July - Sunday 5th September '21), during this time, self-catering guests will receive a 10% discount off the hire terms of a day boat. Please note all day boats can only carry a maximum of 8 people.
To check availability or book, select a date
Monday Friday start days.
Property DetailGround Floor
- Entrance Hall with access to private sundeck and mooring
- Twin bedroom with en-suite
- Double bedroom with separate WC
- Separate shower room
- Spacious kitchen/dining room
- Door to balcony overlooking a small marina
- Sitting room with doors to second balcony
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower over bath)
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower/WC